- Thickness: Porcelain tiles are typically 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch thick.
- Size: Porcelain tiles are available in a variety of sizes, from 1x1 inches to 12x12
- Color: Porcelain tiles come in a wide variety of colors, from neutral colors like
white and gray to bold colors like red and blue. They can also be found in a variety
of patterns, such as checkerboard and herringbone.
- Finish: The finish of a porcelain tile can be matte, glossy, or satin. Matte tiles
have a rough, non-reflective surface, while glossy tiles have a smooth, reflective
surface. Satin tiles have a finish that falls somewhere in between matte and glossy.
- Absorption rate: The absorption rate of a porcelain tile is very low, which means
that it is very durable and can withstand moisture.